“What Happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas.”
But there are some things unseen that we will take home, and some changes undefined that will eventually have to be made.
I was happy to get to know some people even more and build stronger bonds. I loved laughing and dancing with my friends. My feet hurt, hurt, hurt! But oh-so-worth-it!
There are some things that were too fun to stay in Vegas. I am grateful for:
- the pillow talks and girl talk with non-girls, especially with AJB, RS & EV <3.
- JJC gets a special ❤ 2 ❤ moment with me on the couches staring out at the amazing view of the strip
- home-made foot spas with EV –> not so much the crashing in by RS–> and no, I don’t appreciate rice and crackers sprinkled at me as a way of “feeding me” either. LoL!
- Hot, loaded guys in XS who talk pretty and make me smile…then invite me to go snowboarding in the winter and going out on the lake in Tahoe in the summer –> magic words for a girl like me =)
- “Are you giving me drugs?!?!” –> best quote from a guy ever! Hahaha!
- Learning who is a spooner and a spoonee –> who is the giver here?
- Lounging by the pool and watching a social experiment unfold before my very eyes, thanks, AJB, that was entertaining.
- the massage train in the jacuzzi
- Just Dance!
- TL saying, “Isabelle, I’m gonna make sure you have fun tonight!”
- TL asking, “Isabelle, are you having fun yet?”
- TL asking, “How about now? Having fun?”
- TL saying, “Izzy, we’re having fun!”
- TL saying, “Izzy, you’re so fun!” Picks me up and spins ’round right ’round on the dance floor.
- SIH with his blingin’ Persian-mafia-this-is-how-i-roll-in-Vegas shirt that put us all girls to shame!
- roastbeef sandwiches with delish horseradish mmmmm….
- japanese-brazilian-peruvian dinner…MMM…
- SH saying, “I judge people by their dancing, and I think we can be cool!”
- the 17-hour long buzzzzzz — mission accomplished.
- not losing any $$$
- dancing with PD, fun times, fun times
- wingwomanning – is that even a word? It is now. Take that, Goose!
- feeling the breeze with KO
- long drives up and home with KO, and making fun of my crankiness from my hunger, and talking about everything and anything
- hella random “would you rather” questions from JJC!
- “Would you rather gallop everywhere instead of walking, or say “eeeeehhhh” at the end of every sentence?”
- “Would you rather go thirsty or go hungry?” ME: “Go hungry.” KO: “Do you see yourself when you’re hungry? I think you should go thirsty.” Hahahaha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAN & PAUL!!!
I love all my girls!
I had my FIRST EVER hangover at 3 PM on a Saturday afternoon in Las Vegas. How inordinately appropriate. I have to thank AJB for picking me off the bed when my heart rate was skyrocketing and forcing me to hydrate and feed myself. It was the only way I survived to the next level of Vegas adventure.
I’m definitely down to go back…but do more pool partying, show-watching and strip walking…No, not that kind of strip walking.