Summer movies I’d like to Watch:
1. Terminator: Salvation
- Because I have always been a huge fan of the franchise.
- Because it’s just my kind of action adventure.
- Because it’s Christian Bale. Durh.
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Because I’ve been into X-Men since I was 5 years old.
- Because this is just my kind of kick-ass movie.
- Because it’s HUGH JACKMAN. ‘Nuff said.
3. Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
- Because I’ve invested money watching the last 5 flicks
- I haven’t read the book, but I heard this one was the best installment.
- Because…well, it’s Harry Potter.
4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- If I was ten years younger, I’d be into Shia.
- Because I watched the first movie 3 times in the theaters and clapped when Optimus Prime busted out.
- Because I used to have the toys when I was a kid.
- Because it’s got cool robot action.
5. Angels & Demons
- I liked the book loads.
- I am hoping they make amends for utterly screwing up the Da Vinci Code
6. The Proposal
- Ryan Reynolds’ body.
- Romantic Comedy. Durh.
7. 500 Days of Summer
- Quirky movie
- Great buzz from Sundance
- 3rd Rock kid all growed up. Aww.
8. Public Enemies
- Johnny Depp as a Gangster. Hells yeah!
- Christian Bale. Durh.
- Gonna be a great storyline. Expect deepness.
9. The Brothers Bloom
- It’s FUN!!! Quirky!!! Entertaining!!!
- It’s full of people that aren’t perfect-looking but really just…you’ll fall in love with them right away anyway.
10. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
- Oh, c’mon. Don’t begrudge me my Romantic comedies, okay?
- I love people with dimples and Matthew McConaughey & Jennifer Garner both have dimples.