June 19 ’09 Weekend was the Road Trip to SD weekend with my buddy, PMaster.
8:30 AM on Friday, I pick him up from LAX. Yeah, it’s early. But he’s a morning person…hell, he’s a crack-of-dawn person because of his job. So, I’m a few minutes late, but I pick him up from the airport.
- Tacos from Hope Street Farmer’s Market.
- Singing out loud in the car driving towards San Diego
- Bomb-ass hotel room at the Hilton
- Riding the Trolley to Petco Park
LET’S GO OAKLAND!!!
- Walking around Gaslamp District throwing out ideas for the next big thing.
- Shamu! Shamu! Shamu!
- Journey to Atlantis and the look of pure fear on my face.
- Adventure Zone
- Hooters and booty-slapping
Kayaking at La Jolla!!!
- Flipping over on my kayak and freaking out about Leopard sharks
- Long walks on the beach that = super super sunburned feet!
- Crispy actually listening to the Wicked Soundtrack in my car!?!?! whoa.
- KMart Adventures
Aaah…fun times. Awesome weekend with an awesome friend.